Brochettes are a great way to make any party or event entertaining. They’re fun to prepare, delicious to eat and there’s no limit to what can be put on.
Chicken breast slices
Green, white and red pepper
- Thoroughly blend all spices (pepper, ginger, garlic, onions) set aside in a bowl.
- Add sweetener and Marinate the chicken in spices for 3 hours and cook for about 3 minutes
- Cut the onions, tomatoes, Carrot and green pepper in thick even slices
- Cut the chicken into equal chunks, each about 2-1/2 inches. Put the chicken on a plate; sprinkle with (about 3 Tbsp.) enough of the spice to lightly coat. NB (Store the rest of the spice rub in an airtight container.) Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken lightly.
- Alternately put the chicken onto skewers with the onion, tomatoes, carrot and green pepper slices. It can be grilled immediately or held in the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
- Heat your grill to medium. Grill the brochettes for 4 minutes on one side, keeping the exposed skewer ends away from the hottest part of the fire if you’re using bamboo. Turn and cook until the chicken is browned and firm, about another 4 minutes. Remove the brochettes from the grill and plate.
- Serve with Marinade sauce