Have some excess overripe bananas at home and you believe your only option is to dispose of them? Well this super easy recipe below gives you an option to make a thoroughly delicious breakfast combo. Just follow the basic steps below for some interest culinary experience.
3 Overripe bananas
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1teaspon lemon zest
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
- First, wash and mash some overripe bananas.
- Add in milk, and oil then stir.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, lemon zest, and cinnamon. Mix everything until combined.
- Add beaten egg and mix until just combined.
- Add flour and baking powder
- Place into a greased baking pan and bake until done.